Registration fees in EUR:
|Category||Early fee||Late fee||Onsite fee|
| ||Until March 13, 2018||March 14 - April 18, 2018|| From April 19, 2018|
|Full Participants member*||€ 650||€ 750||€ 860|
|Full Participants Non member||€ 800||€ 900||€ 960|
|Trainee (Student/Fellow/Nurse)*** ||€ 300||€ 350||€ 400|
|Low Middle Countries**||€ 400||€ 500||€ 550|
|Networking Event Dinner||€ 80 |
* WIP Members: In order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid for 2018 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed otherwise.
** Developing countries: Defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower - middle income economies; please click here to see the Country Classification data.
*** In order to obtain the special fee for Trainee (Student/Fellow/Nurse), an official supportive letter from the institution signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid student ID card must accompany the registration. Please send this documentation after registering to is email@example.com
FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Light refreshments between sessions
- Admission to the scientific sessions
- World Congress Printed Materials
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the exhibition
No meals are included
By bank transfer: (Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required) )
Please make drafts payable to:
Kenes International (WIP 2018 Congress Dublin)
Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 693980-52-912
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH86 0483 5069 3980 5291 2
Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
· A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
MasterCard / Visa / American Express
Please use digits only in the Card Number field with no spaces
Your monthly credit card statement will indicate payment made to 'Kenes International'
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated.
- An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancel lation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received up and including March 13, 2018- Full refund
- Cancellations received From March 14, 2018 to April 25, 2018 - 50% refund.
- From April 26, 2018 - No refund.
For group registration (10 participants or more) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WIP 2018 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT:
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140